Please note: Salary displayed in the ad is only the basic salary, commission is calculated separately is not yet included in the figure.
- Build customer relationships and attracting new customers to use Carlist.my by managing the accounts and territory that has been assigned.
- Promote Carlist.my to potential customers, monetize products and upsell upcoming enhancements.
- Collect customer feedbacks and channel the issues to relevant departments and ensure solutions are provided accordingly.
- Engage all dealers in assigned areas given by the HoD.
- Convert dealers into self-upload
- To sell monetize product and other enhancement products.
- Train and guide dealers on how to use the product
- To manage dealer inventory list to ensure updated and quality listings.
- Acquisition of new customers and contact and follow up on any inconsistencies
- Ensure all clusters are at 100% coverage
- Build, revive and manage customer accounts
- Gather & analyse market intelligence from areas assigned
- Liaise with listings force team to ensure listings quality is achieved
- Own transportation required for this job as there is daily client visitation required.
- Possess a minimum school certificate (SPM or equivalent )
- Relevant work experience in outdoor sales (1+years)
- Excellent product knowledge
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications (MS Office)
- Required language(s): Mandarin or a dialect, Malay and English
- Mandarin or a dialect required as it is the main language used by the client base.
- Good time management
- Coaching and sales training provided.
- Medical and insurance benefits.
- Work environment is young, flexible and casual.