- To build customer relationships and attract new customers to use Carlist.my by managing the accounts that have been assigned.
- To promote Carlis.my to potential customers and enable adaptation and successfully convert users to paying customers.
- Listen to customers’ feedback and channel the issues to relevant departments and ensure solutions are provided accordingly.
- Perform more than 40 successful business calls per day to dealers & sales agents.
- Generate contact leads via competitor sites.
- Engage all dealers assigned by the manager to promote new products/services offered.
- Train and guide dealers on how to advertise correctly & get their inventory updates on a monthly or weekly basis.
- Acquisition of new customers from areas (East Coast, Sabah & Sarawak).
- Convert free users to paying customers.
- Contact and follow up in a timely manner to close.
- Furnish daily reports on closed won/lost accounts in Team shared G-Doc.
- Build and manage customer accounts and increase their spending month on month with good planning & execution.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence from areas assigned.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with dealers & sales agents.
- Promote advertising with inspection report & extended warranty (Carlist Qualified).
- Ensure listings quality is achieved via PIPP (Picture, information, Price & Position).
- Participate fully in the team which includes taking part in weekly meetings, directing feedback and ideas to the team manager to help grow the business.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Possess a minimum school certificate (SPM or equivalent)
- Relevant work experience in telesales/calling (circa 2+years).
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications (MS Office).
- Excellent telephone skills and courteous.
- Good time management.
- Cantonese & Mandarin speaker will be an added advantage as the role requires to liaise with our Dealers & Sales Agents.
- Coaching and sales training provided.
- Medical and insurance benefits.
- Our office is in Mid Valley mall, linked to public transport, lots of parking and lots of food option.