The People & Culture team works with the business at both Country- and Group-level to build and sustain a cost-effective, high-performing and motivated workforce. There are various angles to this task:
- Performance Management (conduct & performance)
- Learning & Development
- Policies & Procedures
- PC Operations
Ultimately, our work is focused on creating a well-designed, cohesive and fair workplace (both culturally and practically) where our team members are rewarded for their effort and commitment, and can enjoy a creative, encouraging and happy culture.
- Assist HOPC & SPCE with daily PC Operations tasks.
- Maintain and regularly update master database of each employee country, in masterlist and also HRMS.
- Monitor e-leave system for country where applicable.
- Manage employee related documents which include; JD’s, Employment Contracts, KPI’s, Performance Evaluation, Exit Interview etc.
- Maintain staff welfare information and performance evaluation records.
- Assist in execution of PC Initiatives which includes Reward & Recognition.
- Arrange employee orientation session and facilitate new comers joining formalities
- Prepare PC letters like offer of employment, confirmation, transfer etc.
- Work with line managers to update job descriptions & KPI’s
- Ensure all quarterly performance review forms are confidentially collated half yearly,
- Keeping records of staff insurance and get it renewed in due time
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources and/or Business Studies (or equivalent)
- Practical experience in People & Culture Operations or Administration
- Very high standard of accuracy, presentation and attention to detail
- IT- and internet-literate, especially in web research, MS office applications
- Numerate and with excellent use of English (including spelling, grammar and adapting communication style for audience)